Thursday 29 March 2012

WE STILL REMEMBER YOU

Al-Fatihah Hashfee.
By A.


I'm missing you everyday..
By Nisa Zaman

Al-Fatihah buddy, I owe you lots and I know you're in a good place now.
By Farhan

I miss you, Al-fatihah. Rest in Peace then.
By A

Syaiq, u ingat tak kita selalu borak pasal future life? Never know your wishes can never come true. Sadly I am leaving Malaysia soon bro, I got that job I planned all these while. You were right, I should just try. Thanks bro!
By H.

I fell asleep remembering our good and happy times together last night. You are the best brother and a friend anyone could ever have. When I woke up, I found myself missing you too much my heart can't bear. I took my handphone, scrolled to your number and, realised you won't be there to pick up. I miss you, and all the good times.
By Your Lil Sis, Y.

Rindu yang teramat sangat. Dulu kita selalu share cerita. But now tiada lagi. Miss you. Al-Fatihah.
By Iqa

No comments: