Monday 19 September 2011

I MISS YOU, SYAIQKAL!

He is a friend to remember,
a friend we love so much.
The memory runs through my mind
of the last time we met.

He lived a life of happiness,
a life filled with love.
He was always there to make you
laugh when your day was going wrong.
Where was he the day where we
had to say "so long?"

Why did it have to end this way in so much pain?
Since he left this world, things have
never been the same.

I can no longer look forward to
tomorrows anymore,
because I know that they will never
be the way they were before.

Not seeing his face,
not hearing his voice.
I wish there could
have been some choice.

Life can begin and end so fast.
The memory of Syaiqkal Hashfee will always last.

I wish there was some way
I could have said goodbye.
The thought of him runs through
my head as I look up in the sky.

Knowing he is looking down on us
with a smile on his face,
remembering the life he lived before
he left this place.
If his life didn't end so quick
he would have gotten far.
He could get what ever things he wants.
I know you have always wanted her so much.

So as I end this poem I want others and me as well to remember this:

Live your life to the fullest
because it could end real fast.
Base your life on the future,
but keep memories of the past.
We miss you Syaiqkal Hashfee.

To the girl he had been so in love all this while.
Yes you, if you are reading this.
You should know he have never stop loving you at all.
He had love you so much at any given time he had.
But somehow you have to know, all he wants is to make you happy.
He wanted to make you the happiest person in this world.
So please be.
And above all, he loves you too much.

Sent by D.

No comments: