Wednesday 7 September 2011

One week

Too hard to accept.
But that's it.
Allah is the greatest.
It's death.
Not questionable.
It's fate.
Not changeable.

On a day like today as in last week, we lost the man we be friend with, fell in love with, or been loved by. The man anyone wished to marry, the man who taught the value of integrity in the workplace, in the home, in life and in my heart. 

A compassionate man whose capacity for love soared above all else. He taught people to appreciate, to value education and family, work ethically, build strong relationships, honor marriage, and fight for what we believe in. 

He was always there for me in times of need and his strength in life will now be mine. I will honor his memory forever. Thank you God for the gift of such person for us to be with in life. Even it is just for a very short while, we at least know there is such a good person like this in this crazy world. Today, a week after. My heart is broken. Still. Rest in Peace Syaiqkal Hashfee Bin Adam Syariff.

I am thankful to know this one of the best God creation and I hope by writing about him here could help to ease my pain away. 

No comments: