Monday 12 September 2011

The many usaid things

Sorry I never told you
All the things I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away

Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive

Darling, I never showed you
Assumed you'd always be there
I took your presence for granted
But I always cared
In my own way
And I miss the love we once shared

Although the sun will never shine the same
I'll always look to a brighter day
I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray

Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say

There were so many things I did not say
When I looked into your eyes
The things I think about each day
The things I think about you
Would take you by surprise

The wonders of what we could share
Still powder in my mind
I wondered if I could tell you how much I cared
And I guess I ran out of time

Now even you're gone
It is not stopping me
From telling you how I feel
Maybe this is the way it should be
So I'll try and keep it real
Forever
I am keeping this memory with me

We have known each other for quite some time
Then we became good friends

We were kinda something for awhile
But we know that never really lasts
I always felt as if my heart was on trial
And now it's a thing of the past

Now that I want that love we once shared again
Now that I want all your tenderness and care
I know that you really had loved me
But did I really care?
I know I don't

So many things I think about
You probably never knew
A lot of many unsaid things
That I have never told you.


You said you want to play this song on your guitar on your wedding. I guess I'm not gonna get the chance to see you play this song for the person you really love. I thought you want to love her like how Henry love Lucy in 50 First Dates? Why did you have to go so early?


Sent by N.

No comments: