Thursday 20 October 2011

Admin's Note To Readers

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the writing from this blog. Somehow you people need to understand that I have mentioned earlier that this blog is to embrace the memories we all had with the late Syaiqkal Hashfee.  Please take all the writing posted from those people who knew the late Syaiqkal positively. I'm writing this blog with the hope that this could ease the pain I'm facing, and you are facing too. Therefore, please take this in a good way. I did mentioned this too before; In the sweet memories he left, I'm writing this pieces for me and the rest to always remember him in all our daily routine. I (we) will never want to forget this very memorable man. I would also like to thank the content contributors.

"Together we share this big lost."
Admin

No comments: