Sunday 9 October 2011

The pain that took you away :(

Dearest Dead Friend, Syaiqkal Hashfee.

I know we've had our fights... But you gave me a reason to wake up in the morning. You have made all things that have been bringing me down, go away. I never repayed you. You never asked, so I left it. I should have repayed your generosity, but I was foolish.

You were strong through it all. But that pain took over. You didn't care about life tomorrow, you cared about now. But, now...I wish I was at your side. I was a bad friend. If you were still alive, I would be the best friend you could ever have. You tried so hard to survive another minute...another second. But somehow you let go life and left us all.

You were strong, it's just that the pain was stronger. It killed you. I miss you dearly. I would give anything to revive your taken life. I wish I could kill the pain that took you. I wouldn't feel this bad. If you were alive, I would be happy. But you are not. I miss you Syaiqkal Hashfee.

Wish you were here, Syaiqkal Hashfee.

Sent by HN.

No comments: