Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Notes #3 : A Letter from Arwah Syaiqkal To An UNKNOWN

(Admin: sorry could not upload the note's picture as I did before due to some problem)

Hi beautiful, 

I couldn't sleep tonight. This breezing lovely night felt so cold. Somehow it felt a little bit warm by just thinking of you. Today you made me smile so much. I was smiling while driving, walking, eating and I guess even when I'm sleeping (soon). 

I don't know why I am writing this. Somehow I really hope that this letter never gets to you, because if it does that means I am gone. It also means I never had time to show you just how much I really did love you.

You have shown me what love is and what it feels like to really love someone. You are the beat of my heart, the soul in my body; you are me, because without you I am nothing. I love you too much. More than  any words could ever describe. You are the best thing in my life. You are the person who made me smile when the whole world turned me down.

You have shown me how to live and you have shown me how to be truly happy. I want you to know that every time I smile, you are the one who have put it there. You make me smile when others can't. I want you to know how much you mean to me. You are my whole world and I love you with all my heart. You are my happiness.

I have a dream one day, if we are really mean to be together, I do not want to fall asleep but I want to watch you sleeping. I need to see you sleeping blissfully, breathing in the love I shared. Well, I guess my wish is finally here now. If you receive this letter, it means I'm already gone. Therefore I really can look over you as you sleep and keep you safe in your dreams. I will always be looking over you to make sure you're safe.

My love, I want to say something and I mean this more than I ever did before. You were the love of my life, the girl of my dreams. Just because I have passed away does not mean I am not with you. I'll always be there looking over you, keeping you safe. So whenever you feel lonely, just close your eyes and I'll be there, right by your side.

I hope if I'm gone by the time you read this, I am gone as your husband because I want to be with you in that beautiful promising afterlife. Love you always and forever.



Syaiqkal Hashfee.
Your forever lover.

Sent by NZ

No comments: