Wednesday 19 October 2011

You told me that you're okay

'You told me that you are okay, but I know you are not!' You always told me about that girl. You love her, you adore her, you stalk her every single second... You told me you are okay, but I know you are not. Everyday you are crying because you miss her. But she never give you some space. And when I ask you WHY you still hope for her? Then you answer like nothing hurt inside your heart that "I am happy if she's happy, and I will always pray the best for her eventho I know I can't be with her".

Dear Allah, I am missing you so badly right now, no more ym buzzing from you to wake me up for SUBUH :( 4 years knowing you never make me regret SYAIQKAL HASHFEE. I wish that I can meet you again and say that I am LOVING, MISSING and CARE about you every single second :( 

Sent By: Someone who secretly loving you.

No comments: